Open Air Film & Chill is the best way to enjoy a blockbuster movie OUTDOORS, Our Open Air Cinema experience is such a unique experience, you will never look at an indoor cinema the same way again. Can you imagine – Watching a film outdoors on a hot summers evening with your snacks and blankets. Don’t imagine it, Come and experience it!
Join us for an unique experience under the stars and on the big screen is, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
Harry Potter, an eleven-year-old orphan, discovers that he is a wizard and is invited to study at Hogwarts. Even as he escapes a dreary life and enters a world of magic, he finds trouble awaiting him.
The all-important points you need to know:
• Gates open at 7pm
• Film will commence after sunset or thereafter. Please be in 30 minutes before in case the film can start earlier.
• In the event of bad weather, we would make a decision 24 hours before hand whether or not to carry out the event. Unfortunately, if there is heavy rain/wind forecast we would have to reschedule. You will be contacted via email.
• Parking and Toilets are on site
• Tickets must be shown via your phone QR code or you can print them off. We also have a master copy of ticket holders on site.
• Smoking and vaping is permitted to the side and back of the event.
• People under the influence will not be allowed entry into event. Whilst the film is on – anyone causing a disruption to others will be asked to leave.
• NO seating is provided. Only VIP will include seating. Chairs, blankets and pillows welcome. Anything to make you feel comfortable!
• Rubbish: please be considerate, please either take your rubbish home or use the bins provided.
As we get closer more important information might get released with regards to weather. You must like our main Facebook page: