Work with AmeyBriggs
Check out these exciting opportunities with AmeyBriggs.
AmeyBriggs is a joint venture tasked with delivering the prestigious MITER contract. Our team provides a global support solution to the Ministry of Defence. We manage and maintain the MOD’s plant and mechanical handling equipment ﬂeet. So, we need skilled people to join our team.
To deliver Project MITER we’re recruiting 71 equipment operators and engineers.
3 key roles
- Plant Operator - operating a variety of construction and plant vehicles in support of the Royal
- Plant/Construction Vehicle Engineer - option to be employed as Royal Engineer Fitter or REME Vehicle Mechanic in Sponsored Reserve
- Advanced MHE Operator - moving containers to support deployed Royal Engineer & Royal Logistic Corps logistic
We’ll employ people through a special Whole Force Approach (Personnel) contract. Employment status is contractor, contractor deployed on operations (CONDO) or Sponsored Reserve.
Contractor personnel are AmeyBriggs employees supporting MITER or other defence contracts.
Operating in the UK or a permanent overseas location.
CONDO personnel are AmeyBriggs employees operating overseas. Providing support to the MITER equipment ﬂeet on an MOD operation. CONDO employees are under the protection of the MOD.
Sponsored Reserves are Army Reservists operating at home or overseas.
Signed up as a special member of the Army Reserve they have a legal obligation to undertake military training and accept call out as a member of the Armed Forces.
Training and operations are under Army command and control.
Competitive pay and benefits
All roles offer a comprehensive and highly competitive package.
- 25% pay enhancement for CONDO
- 40% pay enhancement for Sponsored Reserve
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank
- Pension scheme - our contribution matches yours + 1% up to max 6%.
- Company sick pay and Paycare (medical expenses reimbursement).
- Tool insurance cover (up to £7,000).
- Extensive training with the AmeyBriggs